Young Dirty Bastard - A Dirty Tomorrow

By | 1/01/2015
Young Dirty Bastard - A Dirty TomorrowStream and download new mixtape from Young Dirty Bastard "A Dirty Tomorrow" hosted by DJ J-Boogie. The 15-track project features contributions from Funky Beats, Ghostface Killah, Wiz Khalifa, Chris Rivers, NLZ, Trauma and many more.
Download
  1. House (produced by money Mark)Â
  2. Welfare (produced by Funky Beats)
  3. Streets Cross my mind ft. My daughter Wisdom (produced by NLZ)
  4. Vigilante ft. Sun God and Chris RiversÂ
  5. I Go Hard ft. Ghostface Killah, Wiz Khalifa
  6. Business ft king bishop (produced by beat knocka)Â
  7. Where you from (produced by by Seria blaze)
  8. I'm good (produced by funky beats)
  9. Free will refinement ft. B.divine (produced by b. divine)
  10. All that cream (produced by dayta)
  11. Crazy Shit on my mind (produced by NLZ)
  12. Aka Barsun (produced by dayta)
  13. Static Spit ft. My daughter Earth (produced by Trauma)
  14. Ronald McDonald (produced by Trauma)
  15. Bonus Wu World OrderÂ

No comments:

Post a Comment